Sunday, July 05, 2009

Web, web web...

Hey everyone! I'm sorry for the delay in updates, so here are a few things to make up for it :)

1) I'd like you mention that there are 3 new websites up in the gallery section. Each of these sites is owned by friends of mine, so I'll give a bit of a rundown on them for ya.

Chunky Art Studios


Designed by Juan Cano, this is a portfolio site of his paintings and drawings. Juan has a very unique style and a very abstract thought process. If you have an open mind and love to watch colors blend in wild ways, visit Juan's site and enjoy!

Eric Maltz Music Site

Eric is a friend I met thought another friend, Brad. He's a cool guy and very skilled musically. Eric's site was a team effort, designed by Brad Silverman and programed by Mark Vestrate and myself. Special thanks to Mark for figuring out the one bug issue ;)
Make sure to give his music a listen, you'll be glad you did.


Paperkat Design


This site was designed to promote Kathie Gambale. Another college friend, she has started her own business and I'm glad I could help her get it out there. Kathie designed this site herself, and I programed it for her. If you need something designed for a special event, or just for your own personal business, Kathie will take care of you.

2) I just finished doing some storyboards for Big Wonder Studios. It was a pretty big project, and I can't say much more about it yet, but rest assured it's something cool, and I'll say more as soon as I can.

That's about it for now. There are a few projects I'm currently reviewing and some personal projects I might be taking on as well. I'll be sure to share more when I now more. Hopefully that won't be too long from now ;)

Wes

No comments: