Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hard Head Records


Earlier this year I was commissioned to do some Illustrations, 8 to be exact, for a friends CD booklet. I have heard the album and can say for sure that it is HOT! I have not however seen how they hooked up the Illustrations with the song copy and credits and all that. The album was recently released and I should be getting my copy soon. Until then, I've posted a few of the pieces in my gallery section, under the commercial heading. When I get the final version I will post them as well. If you want to check out what HardHead Records is doing you can visit them here.

5 comments:

COMIKXGUY said...

HEY MAN,

THANKX FOR THE COMMENT ON SKOTTIE'S "CHILDISH" POST

MUCH RESPECT

SEE YA SDCC!

COMIKXGUY said...

THIS IS WHO POSTED POSITIVELY TOWARDS MY LONG POST:

1) ROB CORLEY
2) YOU, ROBIN MITCHELL :)
3) TIM KANE

THESE ARE WHO LEFT A COMMENT AT SKOTTIE'S BLOG:
(MOST LIKELY BECAUSE I LEFT MY POST AT THEIRS)

4) MIKE KUNKEL
"REMEMBER YOUR CHILDHOOD AND PASS IT ON"
5) CRISTOPHER "CRISPY" COPELAND
6) JAMAL IGLE

AND...

7) YOU "BIGG GUNN" :)

ALL OF YOU ARE TOPS IN MY BOOK

THANKX AGAIN!

Kane said...

Great stuff wes You the man!!!-T

Mr. Me Too said...

looking good homie.

kaNO! said...

nice Gunner!